Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Plays in May

Philip had play practice. Then the big night came, so of course I went to the church with the camera cause he just doesnt do plays.













He kept narrating from behind the curtain and I kept waiting for him to come out on the stage ... which he did. But he wasnt supposed to so ... he hurried back behind the curtain to narrate some more.


And that was Philip in a play.


Then there is the baseball play.
A hit and a run scored by Aidan.

Of course, there are spectators that will brave cold weather and rain to wait for these great plays. Becky (trying to reach out as far as her arm can go to take the picture causing her to have a worse double chin than she really has), Ty, Hilary and Philip.

3 comments:

WillandTara said...

Pop

You feeling all right?

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

I'd never imagine Uncle Phillip in a play. Awesome.

Page said...

Hi everyone- I have finally decided to set my family blog to private- now that I am finally catching up, I don't want to loose touch with anyone. Please please send me an e mail with your e mail address so I can add you- send it to mrslaw4@hotmail.com Thanks! ( : Page PS make sure to check out my new political blog-linked to my family blog